The following are known Game Genie Codes for Crystalis on Nintendo Entertainment System (NES).
- Start With Some Gold
- First Pupil Gives You More Gold
- Magic Doesn’t Use Up M.P.
- Immune To Poison
- Immune To Paralysis
- Stronger Poison
- Weaker Poison
- Don’t Get Charged For Boarding At Inn
- Don’t Get Charged For Items In Shops
- Start A New Game With $65 280
- Need 286 Experience For Level 2
- Only Need One Experience For Level 2
- Start New Game With The Sword of Wind
- Start New Game With The Tanned Hide
- Start New Game With The Carapace Shield
- Start New Game With The Spell Refresh
- Start New Game With 255 Magic Points
- Start With 93 Attack Points, Then After You Get The Sword, You Have 42 Attack Points
- Start With 80-1 Defence Points
- You Are Black
- First Pupil Gives You 0 Gold
- Need 286 Experience Points For Level 2
- Walkthrough Monsters
- 1-Hit Kills Monsters Not Bosses
- Long Distance Hits
- Sword of Wind Is Much Stronger
- When You Are Bare Handed (No Armor Equipped), Your Armor Defense Will Be Increased By 14
- When You Are Bare Handed (No Armor Equipped), Your Armor Defense Will Be Increased By 32
- When You Are Bare Handed (No Shield Equipped), Your Shield Defense Will Be Increased By 12
- When You Are Bare Handed (No Shield Equipped), Your Shield Defense Will Be Increased By 32
- Attack/Defense MUCH Stronger
- Start Game With Flight Spell And Warrior Ring
Note: Enter this code before starting a new game. The title screen and all subsequent screens will be glitched, but ignore this. As soon as you can, use the controller warp to go to Brynmaer, but DON’T TALK TO ANYONE until you get there. In Brynmear, speak to the woman who’s walking near the tavern entrance and she should give you the flight spell! Now, warp to the castle where the man is who has the Warrior Ring and Speak to him. He should give you the ring. If he doesn’t, then go outside, speak to the woman walking beside his house, and try again.
- Earn 256+ Experience Points Per Kill
- Earn 8192+ Experience Points Per Kill
- Earn 32768+ Experience Points Per Kill
Note: This code stops working at Level 14.
- Fixes A Bug With The First Pupil
Note: This code fixes a bug where the first pupil would take gold from you if you had more than 156 gold when you first meet instead of adding 100 to your gold.
- No Damage From Monsters
- No Damage From Poison
- Infinite Telepathy Magic
- Walk Thru Walls
Do you know any additional codes for this game? Is there an error listed above? Let us know about it and we’ll update the list.
Code Indexes for Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
- Action Replay Code Index for Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
- Game Genie Code Index for Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)