Final Fantasy II - Game Genie Codes [JP]
- Infinite Items Outside of Battle! (i.e. Infinite Cabins, Infinite Ether, Etc.)
- Get Mega Gold After Every Battle!
Note: It may not show the actual amount you get, but if you check the stat screen after the battle, you’ll see that you’ve received mega amounts of gold.
- No Random Battles (Caves)
- No Random Battles (Overworld)
These codes only work when starting a new game.
- Start With 800 Gold
- Start With 2,000 Gold
- Start With 10,000 Gold
- Start With 65,000 Gold
- Potions Are Free (Instead of $50) 1
- XPotions Are Free (Instead of $500)
- EchoScns Are Free (Instead of $2000)
- Elixirs Cost $80 (Instead of $50,000)
- Elixirs Are Free (Instead of $50,000)
- All Items In Shops Are Free! 2
- When You Buy Items In Shops, You Will Receive About $9,999,999 In Gold! 3
- Any of these codes can also be used to get extra money. Here’s how: Buy as many of the items as you can hold with the code turned on. Next, turn the code off And sell the items back for extra money!
- You still have to have enough money to cover the purchace price, but you won’t get charged!
- This code doesn’t work all the time. The more money you have, the more likely that the code will work. If the code doesn’t work, try buying the Knife (for $150) or the Cane (for $250) in the Weapon Shop in Altea, then you should get your $9,999,999. If you can’t get this code to work, then use the other codes (above)).
Easier Enemies Codes
- Goblins, Hornets, And LegEaters Are Much Easier To Beat. Also, Jellys Won’t Use Magic Against You In Battle 1
- Ballons, Souls, And Yetis Are Much Easier To Beat. Also, Borgans And WzOrges Won’t Use Magic Against You
- DesAngels, QueenBees, Sprinters, And Zombies Are Much Easier To Beat. Also, Captains, Ghasts, Mages, Mines, And R.Souls Won’t Use Magic Against You In Battle
- DeathHeads, Jellys, Pirates, Shadows, Snowmen, And Soldiers Are Much Easier To Beat. Also, Mallows Won’t Use Magic Against You In Battle
- Ghouls, Grenades, Icicles, Wererats, And Wraiths Are Much Easier To Beat. Also, G.Souls, Lamias, & Sorcerers Won’t Use Magic Against You In Battle
- Ghasts, KilrFish, Mallows, Ogres, And Stunners Are Much Easier To Beat. Also, Brains, Imps, Spectres, And VmpGirls Won’t Use Magic Against You In Battle
Most of the these codes have two separate functions…
1) Make the enemies listed easier to beat during battle.
2) Make the enemies listed not use magic against you.
These codes are very useful if you’re having trouble with a particular enemy or boss.
Do you know any additional codes for this game? Is there an error listed above? Let us know about it and we’ll update the list.
Code Indexes for Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
- Action Replay Code Index for Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
- Game Genie Code Index for Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
- Preformatted .CHT File Index for Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
Other Content for Final Fantasy II