The following are known Game Genie Codes for Tuff E Nuff on Super Nintendo (SNES).
- Each Round Is 80 Seconds
- Each Round Is 60 Seconds
- Each Round Is 40 Seconds
- Each Round Is 20 Seconds
- Allows You To Select Same Player Vs. Same Player In A 1-Player Vs. 2-Player Game (Must Select 2nd Player Using Right Button, Not Left)
- Allows You To Select Any Character In A Vs. Computer Game
- Start With 1/4 Health (Player 1 Only)
- Start With 1/2 Health (Player 1 Only)
- Start With 3/4 Health (Player 1 Only)
- One Hit Kills You Or Enemy
- Play Stage 2 In Story
- Play Stage 3 In Story
- Play Stage 4 In Story
- Play Stage 5 In Story
- Play Stage 6 In Story
- Play Stage 7 In Story
- Play Stage 8 In Story
- Play Stage 9 In Story
- Play Final Stage In Story
Note: When using the “Play Stage” codes that follow, use them in Practice Mode. You will go to Stage 1 after you finish the level you select.
Do you know any additional codes for this game? Is there an error listed above? Let us know about it and we’ll update the list.
Code Indexes for Super Nintendo (SNES)